- that all efforts of the PTO will benefit children and families in our community
- in a commitment to active, responsible partnerships, involving home, school and community
- in providing positive opportunities for growth and enrichment for children in and out of the classroom
- that the PTO is a responsible and viable resource of our community
- in fundraising efforts to subsidize educational needs and materials for the enrichment of all children
- that all members of our community are encouraged to become active and informed participants
- in supporting activities that promote family, school and community cohesiveness
- that all available resources must be used responsibly and creativelyWant to stay updated? Join our Facebook page – just search for District 102 PTO!
If you have any questions please click on the following links to find the right person to contact!